Pixies of The Forest — Complete Review
Pixies of The Forest is a 5-reel 99-payline video slot that was created by the famous IGT back in the 2010s. Quite a long time ago, you can say, but you’ll never get it from the graphics as it is just as magical as the game itself. Step aside if you are a fan of minimalistic or dark-themed pokies, Pixies of The Forest is all about bright colours, glitter, and fairy dust.
Once you start to play online pokies, you’ll be lured into the magic forest and surrounded by three enchanting pixies, which work as the main game symbols here, accompanied by the game logo and some card symbols as well. Even though I prefer muting my pokies as sound effects are usually quite irritating, especially if you are into long gaming rounds like me, I haven’t done it to Pixies of The Forest. It’s a perfect game to get relaxed after a long day as all you hear is nice and pleasant music combined with the pixies’ laughter and the sound of them running around the forest.
What’s not really relaxing here is the RTP of just 93.95% or slightly higher, as it varies depending on your stakes. The rate is a bit lower than I prefer, but I still managed to win some money from the pixies. It’s a low volatility slot to add to this, which means the chances of hitting a huge win are lower, while you can expect smaller wins on every or almost every spin. And yeah, as for the spins: the reels in the magic forest don’t look like you are used for them to do, but I’ll talk about it in more detail in the next passages.
Pixies of The Forest Pokie — How to Play
- Pick one of the Australian online casinos from my list on the top of this page.
- Find the Pixies of The Forest pokie in the game list and start it.
- Adjust your bets if you are not satisfied with the default ones. The game allows betting from 1 to 200 coins per line, and you can also change the number of potential paylines (which I don’t recommend doing as the more paylines are on — the more chances of winning you have).
- Click the “Spin” button and enjoy the wins coming to your hands.
Pixies of The Forest Pokie Bonus Features
Pixies of The Forest by IGT is not the most state-of-the-art pokie out there, so don’t expect sophisticated bonus games, but the fairies still have something in their pockets hidden for you:
- Tumbling Reels. As soon as you make the first spin, you’ll see that the reels are not actually spinning. The game symbols fall from the top and disappear if the winning combination was made, leaving space for new symbols, like they do in the Tetris game. Thus, you can get much more than just one win in one spin.
- Free spins. If you manage to get three bonus symbols in one payline, you’ll trigger the free spins round. You’ll be required to pick one of the magic stones to reveal the number of free spins given to you, which can be from 5 to 11. The Tumbling Reels feature is active during the free spins round as well, making Pixies of The Forest rather lucrative despite its low RTP.
Where to Play Pixies of The Forest Pokie
If you are into taking a risky trip to the fairy’s forest, there are two ways for you to do it. First of all, you can play Pixies of the Forest for free right here on my website. A free demo might allow you to feel more comfortable with the game and come up with your betting strategy before you get the action going in a casino. If free demos are not your thing and you want to play Pixies of The Forest for real money — feel free to use my list of the most reliable and well-paying online casinos in Australia.
Pixies of The Forest pokie might scare you away with a lower RTP, but you better don’t let it. It’s a charming game with unusual graphics and even more unusual gameplay, so give it a go if you are bored with the traditional video pokies and take your chance of winning the pixies’ riches.
Explore Our Complete Collection of Pokie Reviews
|Big Red (Aristocrat)
|Cops and Donuts
|Heart of Vegas
|Hot Shot Progressive
|King of Slots
|Lucky 7 Betsoft
|Queen of The Nile
|The Wizard of OZ
|Where's The Gold